Following on from last month's round-up, this post covers some of the content I've been consuming during February.
Podcasts: 39 episodes, 43 hours
Last month I put in a league table and said I'd decide whether to include it again. Well, this month I'm leaving it out because if I'm completely honest, I'm lazy and can't be arsed.
Here are a few episodes I particularly enjoyed:
- The Q&A with Jeff Goldsmith - Andor Part 1, part 2, part 3
- You are a Storyteller - Masters of the Craft: Glen Keane on the Value of Childlike Discovery
- The Diary of a CEO with Steven Bartlett - E220: Romesh Ranganathan: There's A Dark Voice In My Head That I've Learnt To Control
- Off Camera with Sam Jones - Ep 7. Dave Grohl
- WTF with Marc Maron Podcast - Episode 1353 - Neil Gaiman
- BASIC! - South Park' co-creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone
Films: 5 watched, 9.5 hours
This number seems rather low for me so I think I must have missed off logging some of the films I've been watching with the kids.
- Beauty and the Beast
- Spider-Man: No Way Home
- Princess Mononoke
Books: 2 read
Not many books read this month. I've been trying to balance free time spent reading and working on comics. I've finished 2 books based on my rule of not including single issue comics, if I include those then this is what I've read this month:
- Long Gone Don: The Whole Thing
- Hellboy, Vol 1: Seed of Destruction
- ORCS! Issue 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6
- ORCS! The Curse Issue 1, 2, 3 & 4
- I Hate Fairyland #4
I still need to pick up my reading game to hit my reading target this year.